Here is a shortcut to your holiday destination in Tokyo. Be sure to visit these top 10 places in Japan appreciated by visitors like you.
So what are the 10 best resorts in Japan?
The sites of Japan’s coolest tourism?
Your basic list of “must go to Japan?
Here it is –
• Hiroshima Peace Memorial Park – For those of you interested in Japanese history.The Hiroshima Park is dedicated to peace.
• Kyoto – ancient art and culture of Japan to life in the Golden Pavilion, Nijo Castle, Kyoto Imperial Palace and Gardens Japanese Rock
• Nikko – The striking beauty of Nikko shrine complex, making it one of the most popular places to visit in Japan
• Mt Fuji – one of the most famous symbols of Japan, are symmetrical volcanic cone, and the five lakes around the northern part, is one of the famous sights in Japan.
• A Japanese tea ceremony – Ritual This is the spiritual ideal way to experience Japanese culture.
• Sumo Wrestling – one of the coolest attractions to your vacation in Japan, an unforgettable adventure at home after your departure.
• Japanese Gardens – rocks, water, sand and trees, are all factors to reflect seasonal changes. All elements symbolize something
• Kabuki theater – a play in the Kabuki theater in Ginza Kabuki-za lasts three hours.It is a tradition of ancient Japan.
• Harajuku – the heart of Tokyo teens extreme Cosplay Japanese fashion. This is one of the cleanest things to do in Japan, and it happens every Sunday in Harajuku, Tokyo.
• Osaka Castle – one of the most famous attractions of Japan.
If you leave Japan is limited in the time, I would go for tours in Japan. They can help you make the most of a short trip.
Ask for directions to the local population in the metro can be fun, but if you are only a few days in Japan, so it’s a big waste of your valuable time.